Get Your Vehicle Detailed!
Paint Correction Richmond VA
Professional Paint Correction Richmond VA
We all know it’s what’s on the inside that counts… but the exterior of your car matters, too! If you’re beginning to see hazing, hologramming, or minor scratches, it’s time to give us a call. Ralda’s Details offers the best professional paint correction Richmond VA.
Our years of experience, industry-grade polishers, and professional dedication will have your car sparkling like new and will have a brilliant shine in no time at all!
Contact us today to schedule your paint correction. Ralda’s Details will take care of any pre-correction cleaning, paint protection, clear coat, and decontamination your vehicle requires.
(click the ‘+’ to expand)
– Cleaning, decontamination, and blow dry of exterior features. This includes paintwork, glass, emblems, plastics, and rubber features. We use chemical and Clay-Bar treatment to remove embedded grit and iron particles for a thorough clean.
– Deep cleaning tires, wheels, and wheel arches and dressing tires to a satin finish
– Cleaning, drying, and dressing engine compartment top surfaces with 303 Aerospace Protectant
– Treating any black textured plastics with a restoring protective
– Cleaning of all exterior glass, plus windshield is polished and then protected with Rain- X
– Each panel on the body of your vehicle is compounded and polished with a 2-3 step process to polish away swirls, haze, and scratches in the paint
– Applying a protect sealant to the paint to provide protection for up to 6-8 months
– Protecting clear coated wheel faces with a high temperature sealant
All paint correction Richmond VA appointments are subject to change due to weather. We’ll check the weather the day before to confirm or reschedule your appointment. You can also visit our About Us page to know more about our auto detailing company.
You can also visit our mobile detailing Richmond VA page for more details.
Paint Correction Steps
If you have minor scratches, hazing, swirl marks, or hologramming in your vehicle’s paint, it’s time to seek out high-quality, professional paint correction Richmond VA. This is a professional-grade process, and it takes a few steps to ensure that no further damage is done to the paint.
First, your detailer will clean and decontaminate the surface of your vehicle. This is a crucial step that many amateur car enthusiasts may miss. It’s crucial to eliminate any loose debris that could get caught in the pad of a polishing machine and further scratch your car’s paint. Next, they will use an automotive clay bar to ensure a smooth surface. A clay bar smooths off any bonded materials, such as tar or other contaminants from the road. Even the most meticulously cleaned car will have some grime that only a clay bar can remove. This step ensures that a polishing machine can work its magic without being thrown off-kilter by bumps or tar.
Finally, once the surface is clean and smooth, it’s time to do the real paint correction. This takes multiple stages. In each stage, a different grade of polish is used to grind away part of the clear coating or paint, recreating a smooth, scratch-free surface. If a scratch is too deep to completely polish away, its appearance will at least be minimized as much as possible. All paint correction Richmond VA appointments are subject to change due to weather. We’ll check the weather the day before to confirm or reschedule your appointment.